- Messages (including checksum numbers) are same for all affected configurations....
- Repository is checked using svnadmin and no issues found.
- karmin are they dating
- when is dating serious
- man dating woman
- dating websites for single professionals
- Everything is built from latest ports with default port settings almost everywhere (except compiling apache mod for svn).
- Default Free BSD 9.2 compiler used (GCC 4.2.1 20070831 patched), no custom compiler environment options in .
- No mod_deflate or other compression modules used. I failed to make a reproduceable configuration after moving affected repository to Apache 2.2 server on Windows.
- SVNCompression Level is set to 0 in Apache config. Maybe because I run Apache in 32 bit configuration.
There was a related topic a few month ago : "Regression in 1.8.x - checksum mismatch when using svn via http/apache" (
But it was quickly abandoned without final solution.It seems that same problem happens in my configuration but now I have a reproduceable test case. An issue: - When checking out (or updating) a repository with a lot of small html and PHP files (it's a Drupal software tree with a lot of vendor branches used for keeping site configuration up to date) a Checksum mismatch message appears for one of files: A vendor\drupal\current\modules\php\A vendor\drupal\current\modules\php\php.install A vendor\drupal\current\modules\translation\translation.module A vendor\drupal\current\modules\translation\svn: E200014: Checksum mismatch for 'D:\TEMP\_SVN\test1_1\vendor\drupal\current\modules\update\tests\aaa_update_gz': expected: 02ede29e316cddf45ee6535ff02eae1d actual: c349cea43c4af6f1192c8eb62a5b27ab - It always appears for same file; - It fails when protocol used but succeedes when local (file:/// ) repo access method used (both on windows or Free BSD). - Checkout FAILS for following clients: SVN 1.8.5 on Free BSD AMD64 from ports, Tortoise SVN 1.8.4, Slik SVN 1.8.5 (x64 and win32) for Windows, Collab SVN 1.8.5 x64.- Checkout succeedes when 1.7.x SVN client used with same server setup (currently only Slik SVN 1.7.13-x64 tested).I wasn't able to setup 64-bit configuration, because cannot find prebuilt SVN with 64 bit Apache modules.But I successfully reproduced it on a freshly built VM with another Free BSD 9.2 AMD64 and then narrowed it down to a tiny reproduceable repository with only 1 file and 1 commit.Here's archived repository wtih this issue : https:// this is the file from Drupal distribution that screws it when committed to repository: https:// If this doesn't help I can provide developers with a whole Free BSD VM dump to play, though it will be a lot bigger: a few gigs. It's hard to find who's to blame - can be anything from compiler/linker issues to some OS quirks. It's better to test with server configuration on another OSes.